At SMR Equestrin, we believe that top performance begins with quality horse care. Our trainers oversee every aspect of the horses’ care, providing each horse with an individualized, comprehensive feed, care and training program. We feed only the highest quality of hay and feed and use high-quality low-dust shavings for the comfort of your horse. For the convenience of our clients and health of our horses, our board is all inclusive, ensuring that your horse is properly cared for year round, 24/7.
- Semi- Private Lessons and /or training rides, up to three times weekly
- Supervised hacks
- Arena turnout
- Feeding and watering three times daily
- Individualized feeding programs, including the administration of owner-provided supplements
- Daily Stall cleaning
- Daily Private or semi- private turnout
- Blanketing with changing temperatures
- Boots for turnout
- Daily horse care (including wrapping)
- First aid care and veterinary follow up (including hand walking)
- Use of magnetic boots, ice boots and heating pads
- Laundry service of wraps and pads
- Coordinated shoeing, veterinary, and dental programs
- Coordination of blanket cleaning and repairs
- Staff lives onsite
- Use of select first aid and stable supplies (with participation in the barn supplies program)
We also offer a full training program, for those looking to take their horses and/or riding to the next level. Full training includes four or more lessons/training rides weekly.
SMR Equestrian encourages all clients to feed their horses Fast Track, a probiotic supplement with beneficial bacteria, enzymes, and yeast to help your horse get the greatest nutritional value from their feeding and supplement program. Fast Track aids in digestive health, as well as helping horses to maintain a healthy weight, shiny coat, and strong hooves.